Databrew is currently looking for an experienced R/Shiny programmer / data analyst to join our team in working on awesome, impactful projects.
Our ideal candidate:
• Would consider yourself an expert in R/Shiny programming
• Has experience with SQL and database management
• Is proficient using Rmarkdown
• Is proficient in using Github for version control
• Has some experience with Python
• Has web development experience
• Is familiar with Linux command line utilities
• Is familiar with AWS, EC2, S3
• Has experience with ODK (Open Data Kit)
• Is able to document your code and processes well
• Is self-motivated and can collaborate well with a remote team
• Is a good communicator
We encourage anyone who has all or most of the technical skills listed above to apply by filling out this form.
We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.